Love. Joy. Feast.
I love Christmas. Why? So many reasons:
- Santa and I are BFFs
- I look really cute under the tree
- Holiday snacks
- My “Occupy Tree” protest
- Lots of boxes and crinkly paper
- The traditional “batting of the ornaments” game
- I look really, really cute playing with ribbons and bows
I’m happy to announce that I can combine several of my favorite holiday activities by helping to give away FREE Fancy Feast Holiday Ornaments.
This year, Fancy Feast added a handcrafted element to its holiday tradition – a unique letterpress keepsake ornament. Designed and made by The Firecracker Press, a small letterpress print shop in St. Louis (the home of Fancy Feast!!), the piece features beautiful illustrations imprinted onto fine paper using an antique letterpress. It’s not only pretty, it looks like it would be fun to bat around. It might even be tasty.
The 2013 holiday ornament is available for $2 at Feastivities.com. All donations will go directly to Adopt-a-Pet.com, a non-profit pet adoption website. Stock up on ornaments and browse through all the other awesome gifts you can buy there.
You can also enter to win a FREE ornament, thanks to me and Fancy Feast. (Yes, we’re that awesome.) To enter:
- Be sure you are subscribed to my blog
- Leave a comment to this post (possible subjects: my awesomeness, hints for Santa)
- Send me an e-mail with your mailing address, so I can ship it right away if you win. That’s firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: Winners chosen by Secret Cat Methods
- Deadline to enter: December 1, 2013
- Only one entry per household, winners must have a US mailing address
- Runners-up may receive vacuum, Labradumb, or Thing Two, subject to availability.