RATE THAT LAP
Cats, take the following quiz to rate your favorite laps. You can share your score as a comment to this post, so we can all compare. Rate that lap!
1. SQUISHINESS. When you sit on the lap in question, how squishy is it?
- A. It’s like a marshmallow
- B. Mostly squishy, but some firm places
- C. Rock hard abs and thighs
2. TEMPERATURE. How warm is the lap?
- A. Above 98.6 degrees (37 C)
- B. Variable – some warm areas, some cooler
- C. Polar bears would find this lap chilly
3. WIGGLE FACTOR. How squirmy is this lap?
- A. No perceptible movement in a given 2 hour period
- B. Some rearranging, but always gentle
- C. Richter scale 7.2 or higher
4. SERVICE. When on this lap, how are you treated?
- A. Premium snacks, on-site concierge, spa treatments
- B. Snuggles and hugs
- C. Books and remotes have fallen on me
5. CONSISTENCY. How often does this lap go out of order, to accommodate human breaks?
- A. Once per day, at most
- B. A couple of quick stretches and kitchen trips per nap session
- C. Every 10 minutes
Add up your scores. Give your lap three points for every “A” response, two points for every “B” response, and subtract 2 points for every “C” response. You may award extra points for catnip covered laps, dog free lap zones, and any lap that makes you a happy cat. Rate that lap!
How does your lap score?